Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

time controlled light

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydberg_21

gud day everybody... :)

by the way, i'm a 4th year Electronics Engineering student...

guyz, i'm here now, coz i really need help with my project...
can you pls help me?... ... :eek:

i named my project as a "time controlled light"... :)

Description:
i'm thinking of a 3 class room, this project will be applied to a night classes... maybe 5pm onwards... example, there will be a class from 5pm to 10pm... my idea is that, for 5pm-6pm, class room 1 will have a light because there will be a class there... then the other two, the lights are off, 6pm-7pm, the lights in class room 1 will turn off, then the lights from other class room will turn on, coz there will be class there... and so on... it may be, 1 or 2 class room will turn on the lights automatically... base on the schedule...

can you help me construct or show me some logic circuits for this?... ... :eek:

pls help me guyz...
tnx... ...

This is a "4th year" EE level project?

Three of these: Light Switch Timer - Home Improvement - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at NexTag - Price - Review. They will even allow over lap so students can go into a lit room a little before class starts and leave a lit room a little after class ends.

For basic logic: a 1 hr clock circuit, followed by three CD4017 Johnson counters, with a reset after the 24th count. The each output is high for one hour. OR the outputs to get any combination of ON/OFF to drive solid state relays to control the lights.

Or a single 8-pin µC driving the three SSRs.

This seems like a high school level project. Unless, you are thinking of a lot of nuances that you haven't detailed.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back