Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

this should be simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on what you are trying to energize and de-energize and how (more details please), I would say either a SPDT (single pole-double throw) switch or a DPDT (double pole-double throw) switch.

Ken

thank you ken

i am altering my rc rock crawler with 4 wheel steering i soldered together a y harness for the servos and it works great but i have a third channel that is just on and off would like to take the third channel into some sort of switch that i could in turn open and close the control wire to the rear servo to turn on or off the rear steering they make $300+ radios that do it but what fun would that be and i don't have the money

So, you need an electromechanical relay or a solid state equivalent circuit. Since R/C isn't my specialty, could you provide a wiring diagram or a link to the manual for the receiver?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back