Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This is the best forum yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

things

i have to tell you how impressed i am with this site. lots of very intelligent and nice people, someone can always answer your question, and a set of great moderators. keep up the good work:) :) :)

Mee too. I really like this site. Not like other electronic forums.

In that forums the replies coming once a week, or once in a month very boring. Not active like this.

Also I must tell I have addicted to this ELECTRO-TECH-ONLINE site……

i think i am addicted to this site too:) . every time in home i'm always on it or going to go on it. yeah, i agree this site is alot more active than any other i've seen. great job;)

for some reason i check this forum like every 5 minutes for new posts:D

Probably means you need to find a project to be working on Things =)

yeah, i have found a project to work on, it's a little inverter circuit to replace 9 volt batteries:)

Last edited:
True i admit that i also spent too much time on various forums, instead of building electronic circuits or mucking about in my workshop with electromechanical items like electric clocks and meters.

I should be one to say that too <smirk> I have over 200 dollars in new parts strewn out on my desk around it and in boxes nearby and I'm not even doing anything with them tonight =O

things said:
for some reason i check this forum like every 5 minutes for new posts:D

I do that too, and I changed this to my homepage.

On other forums, its harder to jump right into a discussion. you have to join, pay, etc.

It is a great forum, and I depend greatly on it

Now that's scarey... Google should be everyone's start page. If the first thing you do when you start up your browser isn't searching for something you're probably wasting your online time even worse than like most people do while watching TV.

I have 5 to 12 threads opened as tabs with a "New Posts" page as an achor for one window. One other browser window open with 1-3 other looked up refrences on wikipedia or dictionary. And sometimes a third window open for external refrence links from an active thread or tertiary wikipedia entry. If no one's noticed I also look up things on dictionary.com a lot and tend to use a lot of not well used words => I tend to alos have either a Universal conversion program, or LTSpice open.

I don't have a home page, I use Opera Speed Dial I have Google in the toolbar and Yahoo on the Speed Dial page. I have this page, a couple of other forums and Wikipedia as pages on the Speed Dial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back