Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This is how bad it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi. Many of you have taken notice of my rants about uselessness/theft and so on.

Here is a sample of a whole heap of poo that has already happened...right under my nose....Nothing I can do about it as there are literally thousands of (people) involved.....

Not of my colour and all in it together...sad,sad,sad. I have no chance...

A little link...**broken link removed**

I slave off to do an honest days work...only to read this.

:mad::mad::mad:

Thanks,
tv tech

I have always had the belief that if you do wrong you will suffer one way or the other.

And I have seen it first hand happen to people that have wronged me in some way.

So I always treat people the way I expect to be treated.
I work fair and expect to be paid fair.
I take nothing with out asking or paying .

If I download a file and I like it or use it I reward the author.

I am no saint but I try to be.

Don't even get me started! I'm working for a nation-wide company at the moment, and though I can't say much about it, there is at least one associate who has been stealing from the store. It's caused me no small amount of grief, especially since it was from my department, and it was one of my own coworkers. I just can't believe what this world is coming to. I hope they nab this guy soon.

My own mini-rant :p

Hope things get better tvtech!

Regards

I have always had the belief that if you do wrong you will suffer one way or the other.

And I have seen it first hand happen to people that have wronged me in some way.

So I always treat people the way I expect to be treated.
I work fair and expect to be paid fair.
I take nothing with out asking or paying .

If I download a file and I like it or use it I reward the author.

I am no saint but I try to be.

What are you on about...I am talking about a country where almost every Government department is in shambles..

I also treat people the way I want to be treated: I call a spade a spade. And praise good work to the hilt. As it well deserves.

Kindly elaborate on your post above. Did I miss something?

tvtech

Last edited:
i am not sure any country is untouched by wrong doing in some way. take my own the uk it isnt long ago we had the 'exspenses' scandal, it was only a scandal because it involved our politicians. had it involved any other member of our country it would of been called by its coprrect name of FRAUD!

50 years ago we had mercury in thermometers, lead solder in our water mains, asbestos in insulation and floor tiles, smoked unfiltered cigarettes and we didn't believe in "moral relativism". It is obvious we should get back to using mercury, lead, and asbestos, and start smoking again.

I just saying that who ever does something wrong they will get what deserve one way or another.
And that is why I live by the above golden rules.
I have enough bad luck I don't need to make it worse.
Caio.

i am not sure any country is untouched by wrong doing in some way. take my own the uk it isnt long ago we had the 'exspenses' scandal, it was only a scandal because it involved our politicians. had it involved any other member of our country it would of been called by its coprrect name of FRAUD!
I worked 16hrs/day with & lived with a south African guy for about 4 months a couple of years ago. The things he told me make the corruption & foul play which exist in American government & what I know of the same of UK government look like paper cuts. I feel sorry for anybody who has to put up with the crap there. If it gets that bad here, I'm moving to Costa Rica.

Have you been to C.R.? They are as loony as California. And you get a 3rd world, expensive country to boot. In addition you get to buy property two or 3 times, and there are squatter issues galore.

Have you been to C.R.? They are as loony as California. And you get a 3rd world, expensive country to boot. In addition you get to buy property two or 3 times, and there are squatter issues galore.

Nope never been there, but I heard it was nice. Guess not. Well I planned on moving somewhere less "advanced", maybe I'll just go to the Philippines. I already own a car there, and if I sold my car here, I could own a house there. Then I would just have to worry about being abducted :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back