Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This is for the Inventors out their.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta let it roll again.

I should have posted this as ( The dumbest Engineer ) 91 common you guy's.

One more time.

Main character is someone I work with he's done a couple other films locally and bin on Commercials for anti-smoking ads.

I just like the "oh sh.......it part."

Funny.:D

kv

Edit: I thought that schematic looked familiar. He got that from my office.......:rolleyes:

Ok, I would have given it to him anyways. Maybe he ask me and I don't remember.

Last edited:
I loved that! Reminded me of the old SF anthologies of short shorties I got from my uncle when I was a kid: books with stories from the 1930s up through the 1960s, and the Star series edited by Frederik Pohl.

Torben

Really good. That lady scared the crap out of me. Tater tots...lol,

It kills me when he goes to the Patent Office and that room with silence.

I was audited by the IRS one time and it felt just like that too !

Funny, my friend in an adjacent business said if they don't find any reason they will just come up with something to fine you for in the amount of $500.00.

It was true, my tax adviser took a deduction on my house that I wasn't supposed to I guess.

I'm sorry kv but that will be a $500.00 fine I guess that raps things up.

I was lucky some people fight it and they just keep digging till you have to give in. That was before they did the Internal commission.

kv

What goes around, comes around.

Ha,ha,ha,ha:D:D:D

I just said that................... to my Daughter.

Sometimes she just makes me so Mad.

Oh, sh.........it.!:p

kv

Leaky Ballast.

Anybody notice the leaky ballast in the small room ?

It sounded horrible during the quite session.

I just showed it to one of my night crew guy's he said that maybe the (rift) could be shot into space toward the sun ? I said no it has to go into space and pollute some other solar system. Just to piss them off to come back and destroy our filthy planet.

kv:D:D:D

WHat would happen if you just destroy the rifts? WHere would all the stuff go?

it seems to me that since it was shown that you can put something into the rift and then pull it back (the screwdriver), the simplest of experiments would have been to push a small wired video camera through the rift to see what is on the other side.

assuming that the time displacement of any rift is constant from the point in time that it was created, why not just produce more rifts and then butt them up to the ones that are going to throw up the garbage real soon. that would be a stop gap measure and would give them a bit of time to figure out what to do with the next wave.

what i should really be doing is working right now, though, and not trying to solve problems from a made up short film...

Rate this film Project.

it seems to me that since it was shown that you can put something into the rift and then pull it back (the screwdriver), the simplest of experiments would have been to push a small wired video camera through the rift to see what is on the other side.

assuming that the time displacement of any rift is constant from the point in time that it was created, why not just produce more rifts and then butt them up to the ones that are going to throw up the garbage real soon. that would be a stop gap measure and would give them a bit of time to figure out what to do with the next wave.

what i should really be doing is working right now, though, and not trying to solve problems from a made up short film...

Ok, it took awhile but I forgot about the rating a thread thing. I didn't do my friend any good I think he should get a rating for his film. Maybe some comments to the rating with all the souls on this site to give feedback would be helpful.

I also understand most don't come to this part of the forum. So, maybe suggestion or sharing with your electronics friends would be helpful.

kv :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back