Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This is cool (sensor tape)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where, and how much?

Is it for sale yet?

Not that I could find. On Google searches, there are some relatively detailed descriptions, but they require printing capabilities most of us do not have.

John

Hi,

Oh that's too bad. I guess we'll have to wait for it like everything else that is yet to be mass manufactured :)
Might be a little pricey at first too, but i can see this as being very useful as long as it has a decent useful life. Has to be flexible enough to stand up to constant flexing and such over long periods of time.

I see some people have made their own at home too, but that looks like it is only a single unit pressure sensor, not a bunch of sensors in a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back