Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

These people run countries, scarey right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
**broken link removed**

It's difficult for me to comprehend this.

How is that difficult to comprehend? Crappy leaders have been oppressing, suppressing, and duping their people for centuries. Look at Kim Ding Dong of N. Korea and "Fiddle Faddle" Castro of Cuba. Then there's the warlords in Africa, etc. Hell, even the USA has one sitting in the Oval Office right now!

The scary thing is that people believe him. I spoke with a member from Egypt that was sure he spoke the truth.

The US has done stupid and questionable things, that makes it all the easier to believe.

They tend to ignore the fact that the pentagon was also targeted.

yes. some people from Egypt, Iraq,Pakistan , Palestine really believe him. even some of them think that the god has send him.

i think that in those countries he is more popular than he is in Iran.
as i see in my university only 10% of them don't hate him.

yes. some people from Egypt, Iraq,Pakistan , Palestine really believe him. even some of them think that the god has send him.

i think that in those countries he is more popular than he is in Iran.
as i see in my university only 10% of them don't hate him.
You better hope Ahmadinejad's goons aren't tracking your Internet communications. Given the suppression and oppression going on there, we might not hear from you for a very long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back