Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thermostat

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwon

What are the advantages and limitations of thermostat and also the application for thermostat in detail? Actually i wan to know more info about thermostat....if anyone got any info then pls reply. i already know how the circuit works...

kwon said:
What are the advantages and limitations of thermostat and also the application for thermostat in detail? Actually i wan to know more info about thermostat....if anyone got any info then pls reply. i already know how the circuit works...
The advantages and limitations compared to what?
A thermostat is any kind of device that regulates temperature, there are many different types.

Try an encyclopedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermostat

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back