Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Thermostat using ic741"-circuit explaination please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really a VERY simple circuit, the sort of thing you do in school aged about 13 years old (although they probably don't understand how it works).

As with any circuit, it's all about understanding the basics, surely that's what you've been learning the last two years?.

we have not yet been introduced to what a relay is as yet and as for the opamp, it the the final chapter of the subject so havent reached there yet.

hello all. i just want to thank u all for ur help. the project explaination was a success! i scored 5 outta 5 in it. thanks to u guys for explaining me the concept.

ace.neerav said:
hello all. i just want to thank u all for ur help. the project explaination was a success! i scored 5 outta 5 in it. thanks to u guys for explaining me the concept.

hi ace,
Is the cheque in the post.?:D

Construction of access control system using c-program

Hi, i want to construct a circuit which could be used in offices and other security type of Buildings using a C-program or c++ to interface with an electronic circuit can anyone help me with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back