Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thermistor project please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed12309

I have a circuit designed **broken link removed**
and where the LED is i want to put something that will heat a heating wire, i dont know what voltage i need, but the 9v battery is actually a 120v-9v transformer, so i would be able to run 120v into it, id just like some help

Thanks Ed.:)

Do you want to heat the resistor wire with 9V or with 120V?

i dont know, which one would be more efficient, i dont have the wire yet, because i didnt know which to use.

i actually think 120 would be better but i dont kno how to wire that into the project, i would be able to have a longer wire if it was 120v? and i have to calculate the voltage drop over a certain distance and calculate how long it can be so its grounded at the right output voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back