Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thermal Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmoud shendy

Dear all.
I have an electric signal (1Vpp) and has no fast fluctuation. I want to plot it on a thermal printer.
Any one know how to do so, Is there any controller cards that take analog signals and plot it on a thermal printer, if there is any like that what is its model or manufacturing company.. I need your help

thanx a lot

Shendy

Use an A/D module or an oscilloscope digitizer for a computer. These will digitize the signal and have software that will allow you to plot the waveform to the printer from the computer.

The only single device I'm aware of that goes from a signal to a printer would be a digital oscilloscope with a printer output connection.

Or a DAQ device... 1V p-p is trival, output to a printer or data logging is no trouble
I would recommend mahmoud try to use Google, look for "Analog datalogger"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back