Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

thermal control fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

olamifenow

hello friends!
i will like for anyone give me a thermal control fan circuit that i can use to cool down my ever hot mobile terminals. thanks

If they are ever hot I would just install a few fans that run full time. However, if you want to have fans come on at a specific temperature I would consider a thermistor circuit or maybe run with one of the many LM35 circuits out there. Note the circuits in the **broken link removed** Many could be easily adapted to run with a comparator circuit to turn fans on or off based on sensed temperatures.

Ron

can i knw the components 2 design the thermal control fan............

Eric provided a link to some thermal switches that would do just fine. The link I provided for the LM35 data sheet has some circuits that could be used as a start. Then if you want more there is this circuit and also there is **broken link removed**

I like Eric's suggestion of using a thermal switch. Very simple and would work just fine.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back