Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

There is one thing Id like to know about ltspice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next problem is I knew I needed the
But I can't find the V1 to add it But I took Ron's file and did change the diodes and sim it Thanks
Im look and see how the V1 is done now.
I don't know nothing about ltspice
Where do you find Voltage source to add V1 if you don't mined telling me.

Hello

You are asking a lot of really basic LTspice questions. Save yourself some frustration and try some tutorials. Check this link:

eT

But ill have a look at them i would of never ask had i found the voltage source. The help file tells how to set it up but not where to find it. Like rotate it tells when you can but without hiting control r it doesnt happen
Then adding a model save in the folder
Cant find it add it to parts it worked like a charm.
Thanks for the link it looked like a good place to learn more adout ltspice

LTspice is a bit of an uphill struggle, but well worth the effort. A very useful tool.

Id say your right I played with walkie talkie that's .5 watts it was right next to it and it read 489 mV

I have the feeling that if you get 1V at your receiving antenna, you are being way too close to the impact site of the falling satellite
Many years ago, crystal diode, coil wound on a toilet pater tube, 1000 feet of wire and I could get a loud signal from head phones.
I just looked up the station I listened to 50 years ago; 50,000 watts am. That explains why it would drive small speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back