Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Theramin vocal synthesizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwilson136

I'm in my final quarter of CEET at Itt- tech and we have a final project and I had a great idea. I just need to know if the concept is even possible. My concept was to take the concept ofa Theramin and add vocal input and an audio out put in which you wave your hands around the antenna and distort or synthesise your voice. Is this possible. And if so would it be possible to complete in ten weeks or less?

Who was that..sang with a tube in his mouth? Anyway, it's been done with a guitar to the extent that vowel shapes were produced, but I don't remember a tonality to it. I think you're on to a new thing. It might turn out very well.

I'm thinking it is a good concept and idea but Idk if out can be successfully done in ten welds. The chair of or electronics department is supposed to ne helping me look into it. If Amy one has any inputs, ideas or suggestions let me know. Any help is greatly needed at this point.

And it was Peter Frampton. Thank you for your support man. I hope I can figure it out.

People who had their voice box sugically removed use a tone generator placed at the hole in their throat. It is a single frequency buzz that sounds awful and un-natural.
If they had a way to control the pitch and volume like a theramin then it will sound much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back