Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The smaller the better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

Is it possible to have two circuits, one that transmits 1 bit? or signal to the other, and the other displays an increased counter on a screen? I need to to be small and if I can get help I have paypal plus some money saved up. I've been looking everywhere. Thanks!

You really need to be more specific as to what you want to do. Include some detail. Like an objective.

Ron

I think I got the idea of what you mean, You can make it but by 1 circuit. You can set up 2 NOT gates, that send a signal to a NAND gate with LED connected to its ouput, when the input in the NOT gates are 1 and 1, the output will be 0 and 0, then the input to the NAND would be 0 and 0, making the output 1 and the LED will glow.
This is what I could make up for you, I hope this is what you meant anyway. You're gonna need a pull down resistor in the inputs of the NOTs, use a 7404 for the NOT and a 7400 ic for the NAND.

You could also use a 7 segment display but I don't know if you're very well informed and familiar with using it, it is kind of complicated and I myself don't much about how to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back