Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Role of the Traces

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a 2-way speaker usually the tweeter is much more efficient than the woofer, especially if the woofer is too small. Then the power must be blasted to the woofer and the high power needs thick wires to carry the high current.

I want to use spiral traces for audio frequencies as I think some how it can work. If it is not used before then I feel it can be used someday ! What is your thinking ? Anything is possible !!!

I want to use spiral traces for audio frequencies as I think some how it can work. If it is not used before then I feel it can be used someday ! What is your thinking ? Anything is possible !!!
For what? i see no need for it. Andy

No. A spiral is an inductor. It takes less room on a circuit board to just use a standard coil. same thing.

Putting it on the circuit board will cause inductance in other parts of the circuit that could kill it.

No. A spiral is an inductor. It takes less room on a circuit board to just use a standard coil. same thing.

Putting it on the circuit board will cause inductance in other parts of the circuit that could kill it.

Inductance is correct and use theory and creativity to make it useful !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back