Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Role of Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

learning

Ground, this six letters word have an amazing meaning to our life. Actually ground is stability. Without any stability nothing can be formed due to non-stickiness. In electronics, ground holds an important role as you can describe it as support,solidity,purity,transparency.etc. and it also works as a holder. As time passes the ground have been changing its shape to a bigger one as smaller components are taking shape. The more bigger ground shape is the more smaller components shape. In future electronics, ground will be only visible medium and all components of electronics will be ionised form and invisible in naked eye. So I am thinking about ground by keeping my feet on ground into the future !!!

Sounds like.....(see picture)..... to me.

Attachments

• SPAM.JPG
    SPAM.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 141
If I am in the category of "others", in my opinion your original post is just a lot of nonsense.

JimB

Learning,
You talked a lot of words like a politician but did not describe an electrical ground that we use in electronics.

Is that a "Zen" ground?

In many systems, the ground is the most crutial, and most overlooked element. That's why engineers need to do their designs from the ground up!

It is quite rare to see a post that maxes out both strangeness and harmlessness at the same time. Then again, there aren't many irrelevant nonsense posts floating around to begin with.

Last edited:
All of yours just put some lights on the role of ground in future electronics. Remember, I am not kidding and very serious about it. I have trust on all of yours !

If I am in the category of "others", in my opinion your original post is just a lot of nonsense.

JimB

Today it looks like nonsense to you and tomorrow it will be reality to others ! The reason is that it is not possible for now but we can think it in other ways !

Learning,
You talked a lot of words like a politician but did not describe an electrical ground that we use in electronics.

You will never know my mind and I will not give
you a single opportunity to know me. Here I am just getting negative criticism
from all of yours and me never mind about it. These criticisms are my hard
earned money and I will spend it very wisely.

In future electronics, ground will be only visible medium and all components of electronics will be ionised form and invisible in naked eye. So I am thinking about ground by keeping my feet on ground into the future !!!

We already have floating grounds!

I left it alone, Andy

Hi,

Looks like the original post has a real lot to do with electronics being a whole lotta' AMPS with a crafty juxtaposition of some letters :)

I guess it could be some sort of language translation problem though.

What happens when gorund isn't ground. e.g. lightning and ground potentials.

A normal building has one messed up ground. A good engineered building will have 2. Protective ground is separate from signal ground. Green & Green w/yellow differentiate.

Daisy chaining of grounds aren't good.

Orang outlets also designate "isolated" ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back