Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The platinum worlds no 1 karaoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelz

Hi, can someone please help me.. I bought this karaoke machine from the Philippines, and it was working fine, then I decided to lift it upwards because I was just fixing one of the feet underneath, then I heard to two click sounds and it shut off. Then I unplugged and plugged back and tried trying it on and nothing. How can this be? And I did hear something move when lifting it up wards but didn't think anything, but now I think make the fuse is done? I don't know.. Please help.

Welcome to ETO!
Lifting just one side/corner may have bent or twisted the circuit board slightly. That could have caused two conductors to short together, or dislodged a connector, or open-circuited a poor solder joint, or cracked a circuit-board trace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back