Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The owners of ETO needs to get out of the survey business

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItSimpleStupid

Most Helpful Member
When you think of semiconductor companies with products and expertise in wireless/wearables (wireless handset, medical wearable devices, smart wearable devices, wireless charging), who comes to mind? (Please list up to three companies.)

I gave one answer and the survey says "The question requires an answer"

I quit after that

I have not had that problem. I was subscribed to EDA Board for awhile, but once I notified the new owners, WTWH, that problem ceased.

John

I am also getting spammed.
E

Attachments

• AAesp07.gif
    AAesp07.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 440
I have a delete button, works on all spam.

Draw a line under it, shrug shoulders and move on.

JimB

Hi Everyone: Yes they are/were from us. There should be a suppression list and looking into that now. Also note that at the bottom of every newsletter / email there is an opt out button which you can click to unsubscribe from the lists. This also goes for any other email from any other magazine or website in our group. Click that and it will unsubscribe you from that list. Then there's another link on the confirmation page that you can click to be removed from everything. But think this conversion started off on poor form design on part of research. Anyhow... contact me directly at the email mentioned above (2nd post in thread) if you have an issue and would like to be taken off.

I'd like to take the surveys/quizzes, but with wrong answers on the quizzes and surveys where can't have the answers allowed, there's a problem.
Alto, take this survey - could you have taken it from both boards? The current problem, is "why bother"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back