Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The New Page Header

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Hi,

I've now made the finishing touches to the header. Please check it out and please let me know your comments.

The links may take some time to get used to but they are all grouped into better location and some have been slightly renamed for convenience.

I am aware of a current issue which is causing gaps between each drop down link but I am working on that.

Hope you like it!

Hi,

I've now made the finishing touches to the header. Please check it out and please let me know your comments.

The links may take some time to get used to but they are all grouped into better location and some have been slightly renamed for convenience.

I am aware of a current issue which is causing gaps between each drop down link but I am working on that.

Hope you like it!

hi EM,
The 'mark as read' option has disappeared.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back