Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Joe Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

mramos1

Has anyone seen or built one of these "joe" cells? There are groups popping up all over. Yahoo has a few.

They claim to produce argone gas, to me it looks like hydrogen. It is 3-4 stainless steel pipes inside each other, in a stanless tank with water and DC voltage on it.

Sounds a little weird to me, but figure I would post.

Since the alternator has so much power to charge the battery, a hydrogen generator into the air intake would increase a gas motors performance.

**broken link removed** might be the alternative view to this alternative "science"

Quote from the "Joe Cell" site:
The first thing to realize when attempting to understand the nature of Joe's Energy Cell is that many of the precepts and rules of conventional science do not apply. This cell does not operate according to the conventional rules of physics.
:p Perhaps it requires a quantum singularity nearby to function.

Seriously unless you're near an event horizon; conventional physics will apply. Especially something you bang together with steel pipes and a beer keg.

being a mug and willing to try anything I will build one of these engines and find out for myself. It's significant that certain people, we know who they are, would like to see it go away. I have some 316 stainless which I use on my boat and i'll report back as the project developes.

oldtimer said:
being a mug and willing to try anything I will build one of these engines and find out for myself. It's significant that certain people, we know who they are, would like to see it go away. I have some 316 stainless which I use on my boat and i'll report back as the project developes.

I would love to hear the results from someone that has the material and I can actually talk to. :)

I have a 1993 Range Rover, one year off from the one Joe said he drives with one. I will build one if also if it works. But I do not have the stainless. Also, then mention it can not be magnetic so it you seem it, then have rules on the alignment.

There are a ton of people working on them, but none I know off and I do not want to pop for materials if it will be a total waste. I can pop bubbles in the garage now with copper aluminum and a little salt water and lye.

But this cell sounds cool if it is true.

akg said:
the quote is from this site
https://educate-yourself.org/fe/fejoewatercell.shtml

may be honda has missed this site :D

Have any of you guys looked around at other things on the website? Illumanati and other cloak & dagger organizations controlling everything, cloaked alien battle stars, mind controlling vaccinations, vaccinations that tag you for death from specific biological agents, perpetual motion maghines ...lol. I can't believe some of the stuff you can find.

Last edited:
I think **broken link removed**
says it all and as for burning Hydrogen in an oxygen rich atmosphere that really doesn't take a lot of science.
If you pass an electric current thru water, Hydrogen on one electode, oxygen the other.

dknguyen said:
Have any of you guys looked around at other things on the website? Illumanati and other cloak & dagger organizations controlling everything, cloaked alien battle stars, mind controlling vaccinations, death-tag vaccinations, perpetual motion maghines ...lol. I can't believe some of the stuff you can find.

No my Mom will not let me travel that far out on the internet.. hehehe.. Maybe when I grow up. :)

No, just the joecell I found on **broken link removed** while looking for something solar or hydrogen. Looks like a real site to me. I read some of the stuff, some look interesting. Like oldtimer, if I had the parts handy, I would build one for fun to prove it wrong or right. But I did not have stainless. Now if it was aluminum, I could do it.

And I believe many organizations do (no matter that your location is set too) together control a lot of things.

Now mind control, watch the news, go to church (don't hate me), etc. Death-tags.. I will not even go look.. Will corrupt me. But they sound cool for one that does not get one.

:)

Off to look for Illumanati. Not really, off for a snack but maybe later.. What is Illumanati? It was your first items, you must have looked???

Cloaked Alien Battle Stars.. Hummm.. Someone like Starwars.. Me too.

Just joking like you are (I hope you are joking; LOL)

Just hope oldtimer does not blow himself up.. Make sure you have a one way valve on that gas.. I used a 35mm film container of water on the hydrogen side when I did my "gonna run my lawn mower on hydrogen experiment" as the carberator was shot.

Not a Joe cell, but maybe what drew me to it when I saw it.

The mower ran too slow to cut anything (struggled to stay running), so I was popping the bubbles days later, which was more fun, until the hose fell out of the container and yes, project aborted after I cleaned the mess up.. It did gain me respect for how little I know about things. I have video me popping the bubbles, not the explosion.

I was thinking to assist my car engine with it one day. No PVC pipes though.

mramos1 said:
No my Mom will not let me travel that far out on the internet.. hehehe.. Maybe when I grow up. :)

No, just the joecell I found on **broken link removed** while looking for something solar or hydrogen. Looks like a real site to me. I read some of the stuff, some look interesting. Like oldtimer, if I had the parts handy, I would build one for fun to prove it wrong or right. But I did not have stainless. Now if it was aluminum, I could do it.

And I believe many organizations do (no matter that your location is set too) together control a lot of things.

Now mind control, watch the news, go to church (don't hate me), etc. Death-tags.. I will not even go look.. Will corrupt me. But they sound cool for one that does not get one.

:)

Off to look for Illumanati. Not really, off for a snack but maybe later.. What is Illumanati? It was your first items, you must have looked???

Cloaked Alien Battle Stars.. Hummm.. Someone like Starwars.. Me too.

Just joking like you are (I hope you are joking; LOL)

Illuminati is supposed to be some secret poweful ancient organization that controls the world. It shows up in movies like Tomb Raider or Relic Hunter as well. Kind of like the stonecutters in the Simpsons. Or if you like video-games, similar to the Patriots in Metal Gear solid, but older and based in Europe.

I am serious about that website having articles on all those things claiming it as truth alongside the Joe Cell, including the cloaked alien battlestar hiding behind planet X!

There's even one part about a person talking about a dream they had and then did a little research and found some "facts" which they link to their dreams to come to the following conclusions:

"Did you know? Public Law 87-297 calls for complete
disarmament so the UN can "maintain internal peace".
51 million American acres are now UN designated!
Military capacity of US is 65% and UN is 800% of
our 1991 levels. The UN Children's Rights takes
responsibility away from parents and gives it to the
state. No mention of God in the UN Charter. AIDS
was UN-induced for population control (House Bill
15090.) HB 666 crushes our 4th Amendment Rights.
UN command of US troops (PDD 25)."

Including conclusions that there was even a part about fake concentration (the emergency camps where everyone is sent to if something like an asteroid is hurling at the Earth like in an old movie called Asteroid- this is what the author compared it to). And secret, parallel alternate government being housed up in the mountains with self-sufficient systems and high security all and all that types of stuff just waiting, ready to take over. As well as the Illuminati flooding the US with immigrants to dissolve American and all that kind of stuff.

Just to highlight you some of the other things beliefs of a few Joe Cell believers also take as credible. I can't help reading such ridiculous stuff to see what some people will believe lol. So yeah...your mom knows what she's doing hehe.

Last edited:
dknguyen said:
Just to highlight you some of the other things beliefs of a few Joe Cell believers also take as credible. I can't help reading such ridiculous stuff to see what some people will believe lol. So yeah...your mom knows what she's doing hehe.

Well she is still alive and I have free night and weekend calling, I will call her tonight and say thanks ;)

You are a funny guy.. That was a good laugh. Like went Meshtca was here.. I was like, he does not believe that s**t!

But I did make a h2o seperator in 2001 and it was cool, would barely run a 3.5HP briggs motor (but it did run). That is with a battery charger hooked to it. The idea was to get around a bad carberator and I was bored.

I wanted to put it under my car hood (alternator to drive it) after I got the mower going, to get better mileage. The darn thing blew up in my garage (while I was playing around with it). So I never got that far..

Years later, I saw that joe cell and said, it is hydrogen...

If Oldtimer stop posting, we know what happened..

dknguyen said:
I think oldtimer is still working on it. Will probably take a while.

It was pretty simple if you have different size SS316 stainless pipes laying around :) And a Beer keg. Rubber stoppers..

I bet all the muffler shop guys have joecells at home.

Well I finally got around to looking at this so-called Joecell. While reading some of the wild claims and watching a few video's I heard 25 or 50 amps of current are needed and the cell needs to run for awhile before producing any usefullness. I could be wrong but isn't this claim one of the alltime frauds claiming free energy. Well whats free about producing 25 to 50 amps eh.

Just my 2.2 cents worth

Well I printed out the stuff from what Ken Adachi put up and read it last night. It just doesn't add up, he says start your engine as normal and then gradualy as the revs increase advance the engine timing until the engine is running on the Joe cell then you can disconnect the petrol line, Ok but he also says the carb should be blanked off,this majic gas goes through the metal but with a blank in place how do you run it on petrol to start up.

I don't think I'll waste much time on it.

I almost want it not to work because of the other stuff it is associated with it...if this is true...then what other more sinister things could be amidst?

Maybe why I have never built one (or bought the parts to do one. No drilling I hope)? I did not know if it was real, thought I would get others to look..

It might produce real gas if it has lots of free AMPS.. Like I posted I had a lawn mower idea that sort of worked. Would it run a car, no. 12V 10AMP charger to make the gas and the mower sputtered but ran.. On MAPP gas (yellow propane can from local hardware store; not our kind of hardware store) it did about the same. And I planned on strapping a battery on it..

Under the hood we have spare amps from the alternator and a lot of heat. And wind passing over and under the car...

Just looking for ideas to better gas mileage.

Hybrid is probably the best way for an amateur,they're not too difficult to build and 75 miles at around 40mph is fairly easy,a golf cart motor may do the trick.

My car is driven stop and go.. Highway here is a joke.. 16 gallons a tank and 398 miles best.. So far. So not too good. 25mpg. And if I route the PCV valve back to normal, 240 miles best. Thought was better air in the intake or better gas mix (non-carb intake). Hydroden is good maybe more miles on the tank.

So how would I connect a golf cart motor to a Mazda MX6. Hehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back