Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Great CRT Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightning Glass TV.

Explosives are not actualy a problem! My brother does some very big and very good amature fireworks shows. He is up to 6 inch shells pushing 400 ft high! All home made too! We might go to 10" this year and try for 700 ft!

I just dont want glass shards spead out all over. Thats my only limitation.

Now that you say it. I was thinking that too ! Why junk up your property like that, right.

(Note to self Bad Idea, Bad Idea.):eek:

Ok, then send a balloon up with a long wire during a thunder storm. Attach it to the picture tube and fill it with sand Create the first lightning glass TV.:eek:

kv:D

Last edited:
Try chasing a helicopter on another one and drop the CRTs on to the rotating blades:eek: Should be really fun.

Try chasing a helicopter on another one and drop the CRTs on to the rotating blades:eek: Should be really fun.

Well...I umm, but you..err, I think... And further more... ummm .eh, eek ack.. and grrr.. burp.. :rolleyes:

WOW! I have a REALLY CRAZY, INSANE, OUT-OF-CONTROL IDEA FOR THIS!!!!

I am simple. ellaborate please.
I could not find any tips or ideas on how to wreck a CRT on those sites.

Are you sure you posted the right ones? :rolleyes: :D

PS. who do you think takes my barrels of broken CRT glass? :confused:

I wonder what a .357 magnum with 125gr spier point on a ++ load of MP200 would do to that.
It rips three telephone books that are bound together to shreds.

the shotgun should also be nice, but do it at night, with a high speed camera.
I would love to see what the phosphor does with the minute static charges when the shot gets to it. (If it can penetrate - better use SG or LG shot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back