Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The drugs are good, the drugs are bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakerguy

Had a major manic episode last week (I'm bipolar) which screwed up my weekend and 3.5 days of work. Now I'm on some new meds which make me drowsy as fuuu.... well you fill in the rest. Bad thing is I've got some electrical work I need to do. Fortunately I have supervision. AND I get to paint some more of the interior of the house today. Hopefully the drunken-ness feeling of the new med will wear off in a bit and I can get someone to drive me to the hardware store. Installing all new fluorescent lighting in the garage. It'll be nice, I've hated the lighting in there for years. But no HV work for me for a while :( At least no with constant supervision.

speakerguy79 said:
You have a manic episode. Look up bipolar disorder on wikipedia and it'll explain everything.
Hi,
Thanks for the web ref info, I have never heard of bipolar disorder before.

As you know most of us are on some sort of medication.

I have to take BP tablets and beta-blockers every day, at first they knock the crap out of you, but gradually your system gets in tune and then you get back on with your life.
The medication is better than the alternative.

I'm not giving you any sympathy, as I know this dosn't help, but you do have my understanding.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back