Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Art of Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

philo

Whilst I was at University (2002-2006), I was always recommended to buy the book "The art of Electronics", but told to wait as a third edition was due to be coming out.
After graduating, I am still being told to buy it, but to wait until the "mythical" third edition.
Does anyone know if this book is ever going to be updated, or just to bite the bullet and buy the second edition.

damb! the "electronics bible" is getting a re-release!!!

while the basic theory in the book (be it analogue [fantastic book for it!!!] or general digital), actual specifics (ie info on parts) is quite dated (not that the info has changed, its just better parts are out there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back