Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thanks Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitem2k

I just like to say a big thanks to everyone here that has helped me, and has put up with my basic/foolish questions!

Many forums that you go on, have hundreds of anal rules about posting, the majority of users are very bitchy, and sometimes quite malicious.

This one though, is indeed extremely friendly and everyone very helpful.

It’s so frustrating when you get stuck when trying to learn electronics using goggle alone.

I really appreciate the fact that knowledgeable people such as yourselves, choose to give up your own time helping others to learn.

Thanks again:)

hi bitem2k,

There's an old saying 'what goes around, comes around',
one day hopefully you will be helping the newbies with their 'foolish questions'.

So remember when that day comes, 'be gentle with them', a little TLC goes along way.

Never, ever post 'scarcastic one liners', leave those to the respondants who really can't answer the OP's questions
and just want to bump up their posts score.

Regards
Eric

ericgibbs said:
hi bitem2k,

There's an old saying 'what goes around, comes around',
one day hopefully you will be helping the newbies with their 'foolish questions'.

So remember when that day comes, 'be gentle with them', a little TLC goes along way.

Never, ever post 'scarcastic one liners', leave those to the respondants who really can't answer the OP's questions
and just want to bump up their posts score.

Regards
Eric

Well said! :D Spiteful posts don't help anyone, use up the resources of the forum without any purpose. Ultimately, there is a problem, and it should be solved, some of us are quite obsessive about it.

bitem2k. If I have helped in some way, you're welcome. We've all been there, whether its struggling with the steep learning curve, or debugging something for days on end. I love this forum, where people can exchange idea's, advice, experiences so we can all learn something new :D

Blueteeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back