Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thank you for deleting my thread last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
It might be Matt or maybe Jim or Nigel or any other Mod here...

God I love you Guys. Why the heck you look after me I cannot fathom out. I tell uncomfortable truths. Things that sometimes cut to the bone..

Today was rough..Certain things needed to be said. It's not over yet here....I have made peace though....and apologized..But I will see what happens..

I somehow seem to have that knack of winding people up that think they are really cool...and then blowing their cover.

So the flack comes. At least I make them think. And then they become better people....

Thanks guys,
tvtech

Reactions: 3v0
I don't think anyone minds you letting off steam... Hell I enjoy reading your rants, I even sympathies .... But there was a decision made that too many expletives were emphasized.... This is an "all age" site when all said and done.... Between you and MrT the boundaries are well and truly pushed.....

Keep going Tv... All good...

You're a good sport tvtech. I know you've been going through some tough times, so letting off some steam is understandable. And also understanding if a mod has to remove it due to harsh language or insults is great. Like Ian said, it's all good.

Regards,
Matt

"Ian Rogers, post: 1197116, member: 163748"]I don't think anyone minds you letting off steam... Hell I enjoy reading your rants, I even sympathies .... But there was a decision made that too many expletives were emphasized.... This is an "all age" site when all said and done.... Between you and MrT the boundaries are well and truly pushed.....

Keep going Tv... All good...

Love you Ian :)

And thank you for being the one that saved my butt...I know I was on a mission last night. I still phoned the person I was angry with after posting here...

I then had to deal with that person today.....like all the Staff knew something is different...so they can see we are not talking to each other.

And then keep quite. Like just doing their work and not asking questions and not wanting to bother anyone. just working their butts off and finding things to do and keeping busy....:)

It would be hilarious if we could keep them on their toes like today permanently..

Lot's of stuff went down with the phone call though....serious stuff.

Anyway, I call a Spade a Spade. Sensitive people take offense to that though.

Time to sleep and thanks,

tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back