Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
Just a quick test, please disregard.

Attachments

• test.txt.txt
    325 bytes · Views: 236
Change the extension to .html, and it will display properly when clicked ( I think )

Can't attach .html files, at least it wasn't in the accepted attachment list that I remember seeing. Doesn't matter, linking to the file directly with the http:// URL in a browser forces it to look at it as an html file anyways so the extension is irrelevant. the extra .txt was because of my local machine.

The reason I did this was because I have a new phone that has net access with a typical mobile phone web browser interface, IE it tries to force you to go through the providers portal at every turn. To keep my MB usage down so I can use the cheaper monthly rate for the few things I want to be able to do I'm going to need to create a .html that has the handful of links on it that I want perhaps a little java script. The built in favorites function on the phone is actually a web interface through the provider, with lots of graphics downloads (that you can't even properly see anyways) that suck MB's with no useful information returned. This was just a quick test to verify basic HTML functionality. I don't have any web space I can toss a link so I did it via an attachment here for a quick test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back