Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Testing a 20KW light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted the most fun neighbor.
At 3:45 a.m. the next door neighbor broke the light bub.

At the last block party, he was voted, "most likely to burn his house down".

I wonder what this guy's circuit breaker panel looks like. He probably has dowels holding the breakers from tripping.

It was on Imgur today....I don't know the source of the video though. Its frigging bright though. Like owning you're own "mini sun".

I'm suspicious of that glowing blue panel... He fiddles there and all lights up. Like I say/said, I cannot find the real source for the video.

It was on Imgur today....I don't know the source of the video though. Its frigging bright though. Like owning you're own "mini sun".
The guy's Youtube name is Photonicinduction and he has (had) produced some quite entertaining content.
There has not been much recent content uploaded, due to events in his real life.

I wonder what this guy's circuit breaker panel looks like. He probably has dowels holding the breakers from tripping.
One of his videos shows that he uses off-peak electricity times, to charge his battery bank, iirc.

EDIT:
Here's the battery bank setup.

Here's the power supply.

Last edited:
Its available too. For projectors. Costs ZAR 23000 and lasts 350 hrs...... whilst drawing around 90Amps when at Max power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back