Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunax

hi

I want analyze circuit RC for DIFFERENT different temperature, but in plots results nothing change. what is wrong

R2 N5 N4 0.0296
V_PULSE1I1042 N3 0 AC 0 PULSE ( 0 2.7 0 0.0001 0.0001 4 7 )
C2 N5 0 31.7
C1 0 N4 74.1781
R1 N4 N3 0.01473

**broken link removed**

thanks

Do you have a temperature coefficient added to the R and C models?

where can I found the temperature coefficient for models RC?
Depends upon the simulator you are using. It's typically part of the model definition for the R and C.

Duplicate Post, please remove.

Last edited:
Depends upon the simulator you are using. It's typically part of the model definition for the R and C.

From the LTSpice Help File:

R. Resistor
Symbol Names: RES, RES2

Syntax: Rxxx n1 n2 <value> [tc=tc1, tc2, ...] [temp=<value>]

The resistor supplies a simple linear resistance between nodes n1 and n2. A temperature dependence can be defined for each resistor instance with the parameter tc. The resistance, R, at will be

R = R0 * (1. + dt * tc1 + dt**2 * tc2 + dt**3 * tc3 + ...)

where R0 is the resistance at the nominal temperature and dt is the difference between the resistor's temperature and the nominal temperature.

That is why I like LTSpice. It doesn't get in the way of doing things like this by putting cutesy graphics in the user interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back