Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature sensor with a display (help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect your instructor would want you to design it. Google has many designs for thermostats.
Electronic Design Welcome
Microcontroller projects ,USB,IR Remote,thermometer,delphi programming,data acquisition,digital clock, digital temperature,ATMEL ISP(In-system programmer)

Personally I aside from the 2.5" digits I think the sixca version could be done better (ie no shift registers)

Oooh thanks ...............

And how would i use to substitute shift registers ?

The PIC itself can drive LEDs, just get one with enough I/O pins like the 16F886 or 16F887. Using tiny PICs with lots of glue logic never made much sense to me when you can simply use a larger PIC. To others it's the norm.

Awesome !

Im speechless , this is more than i expected . I shall simulate this and see how it works ?

I shall start by getting the data sheets of all ICS..

thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back