Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature Sensor Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim34

I just need a push in the right direction... I am working on a project that requires a PIC16F690, PIC12F615, a temp sensor (MCP9701), SPI (digital potentiometer), I2C, and a joy stick. I know that I want to measure the temp, send to the PIC16 to convert to digital, write equations to the PIC16 to calculate the high and low temp and convert to C and F, and finally use the PIC12 and joy stick to display the temps on the computer screen, but am not sure where to begin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I decided to change my project and think that I am currently going in the right direction, thank you so much for responding though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back