Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature sensor for Raspberry Pi (-100°C to 0°C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dah

Hi all,
I would like to monitor the temperature of a -80°C freezer with a raspberry Pi and have a hard time finding a temperature sensor that can measure temperatures as low as -100°C. All I can find ends at -40 or -50°C.
I have seen a temperature monitor that someone had built with a raspberry Pi for measuring liquid nitrogen temperatures, so I assume there must be sensors commercially available ...
Maybe I am looking for the wrong keywords? Can anyone recommend a digital (or analog) sensor that can be used with a raspberry pi or an arduino?
Thanks!

Thermocouples -

RTD -

Regards, Dana.

Awesome! Thanks a lot!
I was looking for one and now I have to choose one. ;-) Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back