View attachment ad590.pdf
Hi, I m new. Hope u all can help me.. Currently, doing for school project. The title is human body temperature monitor by telemetry system.
I connected the circuit as in Figure 2(circuitTested.jpg) . It didn't work as i expected. At room temperature , I obtained voltage output range from around -1.2 to 1.2 V by vary R1. It supposed be 2.0-2.5V output at room temperature.
1. Does the circuit in data sheet work? How it work ? Or my own circuit is connect in wrong way?
2. How should i active the AD 592? should i supply -5V to pin(-) of AD590 and pin(+) of AD590 to ground?
3. If i want to change the voltage supply to 5V , then i modify the circuit?
4. May i use voltage divider rule ( by 2 series resistor) to supply 2.5 V from 5V?
5. How to trim the accuracy of temperature sensor as shown in data sheet? Should i test the temperature sensor at 0'C?
6. DO u hav other suggestion circuit for this AD592 circuit?
7. May u give me suggestion on my project title?
This is my first time post. This web side suggested by my fren so i try to log in here.. ^_^ Hope to get answer from u ...