Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature sensor circuit (AD592)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying

Circuit tested.JPG

DatasheetDiagram.JPG

View attachment ad590.pdf

Hi, I m new. Hope u all can help me..:) Currently, doing for school project. The title is human body temperature monitor by telemetry system.
I connected the circuit as in Figure 2(circuitTested.jpg) . It didn't work as i expected. At room temperature , I obtained voltage output range from around -1.2 to 1.2 V by vary R1. It supposed be 2.0-2.5V output at room temperature.
Question:
1. Does the circuit in data sheet work? How it work ? Or my own circuit is connect in wrong way?
2. How should i active the AD 592? should i supply -5V to pin(-) of AD590 and pin(+) of AD590 to ground?
3. If i want to change the voltage supply to 5V , then i modify the circuit?
4. May i use voltage divider rule ( by 2 series resistor) to supply 2.5 V from 5V?
5. How to trim the accuracy of temperature sensor as shown in data sheet? Should i test the temperature sensor at 0'C?
6. DO u hav other suggestion circuit for this AD592 circuit?
7. May u give me suggestion on my project title?

This is my first time post. This web side suggested by my fren so i try to log in here.. ^_^ Hope to get answer from u ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles