Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature sensor and fan controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekelster

I am trying to find a temeprature sensor and controller combination. Basically I need a temperature sensor that would detect the temperature of a radiator and when the temperature reaches 200 degrees Celcius, the controller would turn on a fan. I would prefer a controller that would allow for On/Off/Auto where auto would be the temperature sensor that initializes the fan.

I need the the assembly to be as small and light as possible. Any ideas would be graetly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Maybe something like this in a disk or capillary tube configuration? Then just bypass it with a switch. That would be small and simple.

Ron

200 degrees celcius is pretty darn hot for a radiator. Did you mean 200 degrees F?

200 degrees celcius is pretty darn hot for a radiator. Did you mean 200 degrees F?

I sort of wondered about that too. Looking at about 200C = 392F which is pretty warm for an average radiator. Seems it would make more sense at 200F.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back