Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

kogula14

Im a 1st year student of University Malaysia Sarawak. Im doing my electronic and computer engineering. I have to do a project. The project title is TEMPERATURE CONTROL. Here i make a simple briefing about the project. We are need to make a temperature control circuit that can measure temperature one of this objects such as water, human body, or other measurement.

I hope any of the student or professionals in this field can help me to get view and the circuit as well...

Thanks a lot..bye..

kogula14 said:
Im a 1st year student of University Malaysia Sarawak. Im doing my electronic and computer engineering. I have to do a project. The project title is TEMPERATURE CONTROL. Here i make a simple briefing about the project. We are need to make a temperature control circuit that can measure temperature one of this objects such as water, human body, or other measurement.

I hope any of the student or professionals in this field can help me to get view and the circuit as well...

Thanks a lot..bye..
in very simple terms a PTC/NTC thermistor will do that.

An AD22100 from Analog Devices will be even more simple. Analog output voltage is proportional to the temperature of the AD. Go to the analog site and request some free samples.

Adding 1 OPA2336PA (dual OpAmp), 8 R's, some C's and a Datel DMS-20PC-0-RL 31/2 digits display and you have your temperature read out.

If by CONTROL you need to activate a fan or heater add a comparator LMxxx to switch something On or Off at certain levels.

Good luck

Any Two Temperature sensors connected to a Differential Op-Amp configuraion will show differences in temperature between two different objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back