Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

telnet board with PIC and RTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olda007

Hello all,
Please I need help with this problem.I have module with ethernet driver RTL8019/XTAL-20Mhz/.And I have PIC16F877A.I want to connect PIC to RTL.I only want 10 output from PIC16F877 to switch next circuit...To comunicate need Telnet with username and password and send data 1,2,3..10 to switch out pins 1..10.Nothing more,no RS232,no HTTP,FTP,SMTP..
I can´t find it. I spend many hours and many days,but nothing is the right one,that I need.I do not want to buy chips like PIC 18Fxxxx with many pins.But if thereś no way...Have you someone source code and schematic for that?
Thank you very much for anything to help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back