Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Telephone Remote control Circuit not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEHLULI

My circuit is not working, and I got it from Tripod. Instead of relays (mechanical) I am using opto-isolators. Also, I am looking for a circuit that I can use to test my MT7780 DTMF receiver to ensure that its working fine.
Please help!

:(

Circuit not working.

Somehow there is an improvement. I couldn't sleep over the weekend until I could manage to get a signal through my DTMF receiver.

My problem now is, Can DTMF signal pass to my remote control receiver, more specifically the DTMF receiver (MT7780) connected in parallel to phone which is on-hook? My circuit is a slight modification of this one from:

**broken link removed**

where I'm now using optocouplers and triacs instead of the relays here, and I discarded the Oscillator in my circuit.
So, my desire is to control my switching on of this remote control system, instead where I can make it automatically answer when it detects a ring (which will mean its now a dedicated line), coz I want to use the line for normal conversation at the same time should I want to, switch on appliances.

Thanx for atleast reading my problems

Chao!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back