Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Telephone circuit simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanya

Hello Guys,

I am trying to simulate a small micro-processor controlled PABX on ISIS-Proteus...eveything seems to be OK. But can someone tell me what I can use to substitue for the telephone set which I am to use to as the hook switch and the keypad...I am thinking of simple SPST relay for the hook switch and a simple keypad for the buttons????

Does anyone have anything better for me??

Thanks.
Nanya

Problem is how accurate to do you want the simulation to be ? Are you using both pulse and tone or only tone ?

Yes, I want a very high degree of accuracy in my simulation and i am working with only tone. Please, help mi out.

Thanks

For accuracy you should set up a small tellephone network by using actual handsets. However, if you are unable to do so you would have to 'create' a touch tone dialer and tone decoder. Both are possible using a PIC, just Google for tone dialer with PIC micro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back