Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Telecommunication

Status
Not open for further replies.

htrs

Hi guys
Can any one suggest me some good telecommunication related projects.Please also send me the details regarding the respective projects.
Specially looking for bluetooth operating projects.I also request to send me the complete information regarding the " HOW BLUETOOTH WORKS?"
Waiting for the reply
:)

Ah skip bluetooth that's been beaten to death. Check into some MIMO (multiple input multiple output) technology. Thats the next up and coming wireless standard.

First Google it on the internet so you know what you're up against. And depending on how good your math is I can either recommend some IEEE papers that started it all or explain it the best I can with most of the math excluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back