Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tektronix TDS 644A error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mijuna

Hi Everyone
I Have this Oscilloscope that it is giving error when start on :
Fail ++ processor
Fail ++ Acquisition
fail ++ Attn /Acq interface

View attachment 64371
I would like to know if any one has this problem , and if any one has the schematic?

Thanks

Last edited:
The service manual should be available on the tek site You'll have to register first. Schematics, no. It's basically troubleshoot to board swap. From what I heard, the TDS series have tantalum electrolytic issues. They leak.

For a more comprehensive help, join the yahoo group tekscopes. There may be something in the archives.

One person on the net managed to have the schematic for a TDS model of this vintage. The EEVBLOG did a teardown on on the the TDS models.

Note, I didn't provide specific references.

Thanks for reply
i ordered this two caps , i will change them and post result here .:)
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

mijuna

The service manual should be available on the tek site You'll have to register first. Schematics, no. It's basically troubleshoot to board swap. From what I heard, the TDS series have tantalum electrolytic issues. They leak.

For a more comprehensive help, join the yahoo group tekscopes. There may be something in the archives.

One person on the net managed to have the schematic for a TDS model of this vintage. The EEVBLOG did a teardown on on the the TDS models.

Note, I didn't provide specific references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back