Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tektronix TDS 1002 oscilloscope + Amprobe AM220 multimeter. Suffolk, UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

astronomerroyal

SOLD

Tektronix 1002 60MHz (1GS/s) two channel digital oscilloscope.
The scope has been a loyal piece of equipment and I've never experienced any sort of technical problem. It's in good cosmetic condition. As you can see in the attached pictures it has two probes and both channels display the test waveform well. Also, it passes all tests at power-up. This is a very nice hobby scope.

The Amprobe AM220 multimeter was bought as a spare but never used, so it's essentially brand new. Dave Jones on the EEVBlog rated it highly in his multimeter shoot-out.

Why am I selling?
I'm moving overseas so am selling essentially everything I own. Since I''m leaving the country I can't offer a return/refund, so please consider the sale to be final. I believe the price is extremely good, reflecting my desire to sell quickly (I can't leave anything behind). I'll entertain a small price discount for anyone who can collect it in person (Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 4NE).

Total price £250 (free shipping within UK)

Payment by Paypal only please (or cash if collecting in person).

Shipping: UK delivery only. Due to my travel schedule I will only be able to ship it within the periods May 4-10 or May 25-28.

Let me know if you have questions, or I've forgotten some info.
Thanks, Tom.

P.S. For anyone who is willing to collect from Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK, I also have a barely-used HL-5370DW Brother networked wireless laser printer (a most excellent machine, £150), and Viewsonic LCD monitor (£50). An all-in-one deal can be done.

Attachments

• boot.jpg
    boot.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 524
  • main.jpg
    main.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 810
  • test_signal.jpg
    test_signal.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 939
Last edited:
Status