Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tektronix 2445B Horz.out Help needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav_Cida

Guess I'm not the first (and not the last) in this matter. Lookin over the Web it's full of threads about the unobtainable U800 chip. There's also a re-bake program offered, but in my case I think it will not work.

Anyways has someone of you a better idea like wire around?
Is there a option of DIY-rebake?
On ebay there are lots of 2465 (300 MHz) mainboards offered. Mine is the 2445 (the 150MHz) version. Does anyone know if they are interchangeable?

Regards from Greece

PS. I would like also to apologize in advance in case of delayed replies, but I live in a remote area w/o internet access. My next access point is about 100km (60sm for the overseas friends) far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back