Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tektronix 2213A, 2215, 2225 oscilloscopes for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Banned
Most Helpful Member
I picked up a seven Tektronix and 1 Hitachi oscilloscopes I have no use for all of them so I am passing the savings off to anyone here who wants one.

They are all in nice shape and I have tested them out myself to make sure they are in good working order. Operators manuals and basic probes are included with them as first come first served extra.

2 Tektronix 2213A 60 MHz dual trace. $150 each

1 Tektronix 2215 60 MHz dual trace. $125

4 Tektronix 2225 50 MHz dual trace. $200 each

1 Hitachi 423 40 MHz dual trace. $100

I am also including free shipping in the price for anyone in the continental USA and Canada too!:)

Last edited:
What are the differences? Seems rather hard to track down.

The best way to get more information is through the Tektronix website(s) after filling out a few forms. However, I can tell you this. Every scope he has listed is a hell of a sweet deal. A good condition Tek 2213A would typically go for about $250 for just the scope. If I did not already have a few I would be all over this offer. I still may consider the 2235 simply because it is a damn great deal. All of those models are excellent general purpose bench scopes! If you have specific questions as to features I am sure tcmtech will be happy to answer your questions.

Ron

Here are some close up of the controls of the three Tektronix scopes.

DCP02322.JPGDCP02323.JPGDCP02324.JPG

If I can find a driver for my old scanner so that it will work with W7 I will add some specs pages from the manuals I have later.

The best way to get more information is through the Tektronix website(s) after filling out a few forms. However, I can tell you this. Every scope he has listed is a hell of a sweet deal. A good condition Tek 2213A would typically go for about $250 for just the scope. If I did not already have a few I would be all over this offer. I still may consider the 2235 simply because it is a damn great deal. All of those models are excellent general purpose bench scopes! If you have specific questions as to features I am sure tcmtech will be happy to answer your questions.

Ron

I heartily concur with Ron here; I own a 2213 and its a helluva scope for analog-only. I purchased a Fluke Combiscope not too many months later, and while I like the Fluke as well, I can't bring myself to let go of the Tek...

:)

I'm interested in a 2213A

Can I have a contact number please. Or if you'd rather Email me please do so
david_fennatsbcglobaldotnet

The prices are in the first post I made and they include free shipping inside the United states and Canada although you canadians may get an inport tax or something added on your side of the boarder and I dont pay that you do.

The shipping zip code is 58701 if you need to figure out what international shipping will cost you.

I am set up with Paypal so paying me is easy if you have an account there. If not you would need to send me a bank or other certified check and then wait until it clears before I would ship your O-scope to you.

Send me a private massage here if you need more details. Thanks.

Last edited:
All units now listed on eBay. Sorry guys you are too late if you wanted one here but maybe you can still get lucky and pick one up on my auctions.

Ends 2/15/2011

You know as well as I do, tcm, that your prices were more than fair (I can't believe nobody took you up on the offer!); if I didn't already own two scopes myself, I wouldn't have hesitated - hope the ebay sale works out for you!

I don't mind it its just a part of doing business.

Besides I always get a little bit of twisted satisfaction thinking that some time later somebody will be kicking themselves for not taking the offers while they where available. :D

My favorite is when I start out asking half the fair market value for something and the person who needs it thinks they will wait me out and get it cheaper. Then when they are tired of waiting and come back for it I bump the price up to the full fair market value! :p
I love making cheap people pay extra just for their waisting time and effort being cheap. :D

But I did put my old Hitachi O-scope up to be a possible future contest prize here but the winner will still have to pay the shipping though. ;)

Yeah, I was a bit taken back as it was a hell of a sweet deal for any enthusiast wanting a scope and after a DMM a scope is just about an indispensable item. Despite having 3 sitting here I was tempted. I figured for the bang for buck someone would jump on them. A simple Google will easily show they were not just well priced but damn near a give away with shipping in the US included.

Ron

Whenever I get a good deal on something I try and first pass the savings along to those who may need it the most but I can only do that for so long before I just have to advertise them someplace else.

Anyone need an older model Caterpillar 3000 pound rated capacity propane forklift?
Runs good and everything works plus it has been kept indoors for the last 25+ years.

$1500 you pick it up of course! :)

Tcmtech, if you have not had any activity or sold off the (4 Tektronix 2225 50 MHz dual trace. $200 each) and want to sell me one I'll take it. Not that I need yet another scope but as to bang for buck it can't be beat.

I don't do the pay pal thing but if you PM me an address I'll send you a check. Keep it till it clears or whatever then send the scope. Not like I need it yesterday. Hell, there is always room for another scope around here.

Again, if you can pull a better buck on E Bay then obviously by all means go for it.

Damn, I don't need a fork lift but have always admired and had an interest in a backhoe. :)

Ron

Tcmtech, if you have not had any activity or sold off the (4 Tektronix 2225 50 MHz dual trace. $200 each) and want to sell me one I'll take it. Not that I need yet another scope but as to bang for buck it can't be beat.

I don't do the pay pal thing but if you PM me an address I'll send you a check. Keep it till it clears or whatever then send the scope. Not like I need it yesterday. Hell, there is always room for another scope around here.

That works just fine for me. I will take one off my eBay listings right now.

Thanks and a PM sent. Oh yeah, when I say the check is in the mail.... it really is. :)

Ron

Thanks and a PM sent. Oh yeah, when I say the check is in the mail.... it really is. :)

Ron

Couldn't resist, could ya?! HAHAHA!!!

Actually - if I had a way of getting it (and a place to put it), that forklift sounds nice, too (although I too would go for a backhoe first - those things are really, really handy - but not cheap to maintain - especially the price for tires - eek).

:)

Tektronix #2213A Scope

Looking for a Tektronix #2213A Ocilloscope that is in very good condition physically and operation wise. I do have the service manual for one. Do you still have one for sale?? If so do you have some pics you can send me?

I still have a few O scopes left. They are as I discribed them of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back