Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Technical drawing book recomendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

I've started a new job (yippeeeeee) I actually worked for the company before but just as a tester under the quality control inspector. Now the QC inspector has been promoted and they have decided that I have what it takes to replace him on the understanding that I'm starting from ZERO with just some basic kbowledge of technical drawings and plenty of common sense and intuition.

I'm not familiar with all the mechanical/engeneering terminology such as advels and bosses or the complications of complicated technical drawings and its my job to check any item that comes in against its drawing to make sure that it was made per design or is not a variant.

can anyone recomend a decent book on reading drawings and the terminology, preferably easy to keep handy and reference too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back