Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

:!! Teach Me Everything About Oscilloscopes... :!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clyd3

I've often had projects, which recommend or require oscilloscopes, so I've wanted one for a long time... THEY ALSO LOOK COOL!, but I now know more about their practical uses and I love putting things to good use, so I was really happy when a good friend of mine said he would lend me an old one of his... (possibly indefinitely) :D
I dont know anything about it. Nothing about the probes, the frequency sampling or whatever, because I have not received it yet, but I dont really understand all these things anyway. :oops:
Can you give me links, or teach me straight right here everything about oscilliscopes, from the types of probes and their uses, hazardous things you shouldnt measure with your scope, setting up for measurements, and anything else including what all those interesting little knobs are for.
I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!
I would hate to use my new toy without fully understanding it first...

Note: I dont mind ancient information either, as I know now that it is useful for the overall picture, so load it all on... :wink:

Thanks in advance,
Clyd3

This should get you going

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips