Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tda2822m help

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilclarke

ok i have designed this board using the schematic in the data sheet.
i need to know if any one can see any problems and need to know how to add volume control on the output
thanks guys
Rhys

p.s. its a ground plane

A volume control is at the INPUT of an audio amplifier, not at the output.
R1 and R2 can be 10k volume controls. A volume control usually has a logarithmic audio taper.

Trace the current path for the (-) end of C3 back to the ground pin of the amplifier. Tooooooo long. C3 should be from Power to ground of the amplifier. I would move it to just right of the amplifier.

C1 has a long loop back to the ground pin.

I would move the inputs to the top of the PCB. Run the traces from input connector down to the amplifier. This would allow a very large area of ground between the pins of IC1. Then move C1, C2 down so their (-) leads will be close to the ground pin of IC1.

R3, R4 should go back closer to IC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back