Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tda2822 interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidos76

So i built this amp using the bridged schematic from the datasheet. The amp itself works fine if i run wires to it from an audio sorce (ipod computer ect.). But the original use of this amp is to amplify the sound coming from a bluetooth headset. I'm using a jabra bluetooth that plays music alog with the usual phone functions. when i connect the bluetooth to the amp i get some kind of interference. The only way i can describe it is that i can hear the bluetooth working. When it is connected but not playing any audio it's quiet, but when i play music or make a phone call I get all sorts of clicking and buzzing. Is there any way i can keep this from happening? I have double checked my pcb and still cant figure it out. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• tda2822 schematic.jpg
    tda2822 schematic.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 501
  • amp1.jpg
    amp1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 398
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back