Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tda11116h1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of this part.
Google.com does not find the part.
Do you have a picture?
What is it in?
More information!
The number looks like Philips or NXP but it is not at their www.

Is the part in a square 80 pin package.

These China suppliers say they have they, but I would not count on it.
SHENZHEN TMARK SOUTHCHINA ELECTRONICS CO
SHENZHEN SSH TECHNOLOGY CO,.LTD
RICOO INTERNATION CO.,LTD

Last edited:
Then it is a 'in house' part that will not have a data sheet you can have.
Propriety parts are not for the public.
When NXP makes a custom part, they usually do not let the part out on the open market. (or let the data sheet out)
You might get one from a scrap dealer in China. He probably pulled it from a non working television. He probably does not know what the part does.

I agree with the above. It is a specialty chip that is only available from the original manufacturer. You may be able to contact them for a datasheet, but it is unlikely that you'll find one. You may be able to find equivalent chips that are more common, but again, this is fairly unlikely.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back