Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TDA 1085A universal motor control IC: diagram & circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

I would like some circuit diagrams using the TDA 1085A universal motor control IC. Usually found in washing machines on the controller board. Any practical schematics to use the chip to recyle it with the washing machine motors would be nice. I'm also looking for the pin layout and spec sheet. Motorola made the dicontinued chip but I cannot find any info on their site or at the datasheet locator site. All help appreciated. Thanks

The datasheet is available on someones FTP server whose address , username and password are given in this file.
**broken link removed** . The file also lists other available datasheets from this server. Use any FTP software to download your desired files. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back