Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TC4432

Status
Not open for further replies.

0mega

Hello All,

I am currently wanting to use the MOSFET driver TC4432 in my circuit, however i am not sure how to correctly wire it. The datasheet leaves me kind of clueless.

Could anyone sketch and attach a small circuit using a mosfet to drive a dc motor? I would be very grateful if you can assist. There is absolutely NOTHING on the web.

CheerZ,
JB

Yes, i've seen that, but the two outputs confuse me. I need to see a diagram that shows the driver attached to a mosfet and motor.

THanks,

======
JB

The motor power is no greater than 15W (could be less, still undecided).

There is no need for bidirectional, just PWM @ around 20kHz.

Cheers

John

0mega said:
The motor power is no greater than 15W (could be less, still undecided).

There is no need for bidirectional, just PWM @ around 20kHz.

20KHz is probably going to be far too high, PWM for a motor needs to be lower than that - 2KHz would be a better bet.

This IC is a high-side driver, no need for this small motor application.
You can drive the FET directly from PWM circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back